Monday, January 31, 2011

Not a crafty post.

We've had to change our schedule because my younger son is now in full-day kindergarten on Fridays, so we switched to a Monday at 4pm gymnastics class. The class is going to be great, but figuring out how to manage my other two kids throughout it is going to be challenging. My oldest is a highly intense kid and it takes a lot of work to get through most things with him. And I'm just a bit tired, that's all.

I didn't get a chance to work on socks or hat today, nor did I make it to the post office. Tomorrow, I guess. In the morning, since Snowpocalypse, Feb 2011 is hitting tomorrow. You know, I get it, it's New England, it's winter, but this is feeling very unrelenting. I'm concerned about the ice much more than the snow. Snow we can shovel and snow-blow, but ice? We could be locked in here for a while! We have already purchased our Storm Milk, but I'm out of fresh parm, and no sane person could really expect me to get through another huge storm without parm, right??

1 comment:

Gloria P said...

If you get desperate, jack or mild cheddar will be a mostly acceptable sub for parm. Not ideal, but in the middle of a cataclysmic blizzard exceptions must be made. ;-)