Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Quick Post

I've been doing so great at keeping up with this blog!

Today school was closed. We had a nice day - quiet morning, then kids outside for much of the afternoon, then I invited the neighbors over for dinner.

I got no knitting done, but my house is clean(er). I really hope we have school tomorrow but with all this ice, who knows?

In great and exciting news - my new camera lens should be here tomorrow, my KP order for mitten supplies should be here soon, and a Ritz order should be here soon. Oh, and speaking of KP, as usual, their customer service ROCKS. I was using a skein of Essential (now called Stroll) and early in the skein, the yarn looked chewed through, then about 8 feet later, it was just severed. I've never seen anything like it in a KP skein! I emailed just to let them, and they are replacing it. Unbelievable!

No comments: