Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Good News!

I got a wonderful piece of news today, and I've been grinning all day because of it. Since it's not my story to tell, I won't, but I'll just say that someone who deserves something wonderful had it happen. And that's always nice, isn't it?

Crazy-busy day today! I did manage to get some knitting in at the library while my daughter ignored story hour and played with trains. She informed us tonight when asked what she had done today, "I poked someone really hard in the head." *sigh* I didn't hear any crying so I guess it wasn't too bad. She's a feisty one. I knit a few inches on her hat, and I'm thinking it may be too small, even though it's the same number of stitches as the curly ear flap hat that's too big. Knitting is baffling some times.

Here's my big boy getting cozy with Santa.

No comments: