Monday, January 08, 2007

What I'm doing instead of knitting tonight.

Documenting all my stuff, of course!

Two pairs of socks in process; A sweater I made for Gus (two years ago, yet to be seamed); Yarn for a Walter sweater; my dishcloth yarn stash; A baby sweater for a friend; my NICU baby hats stash; Artyarns Supermerino (poncho and hat); Boho and Boho colors for Magic Waves shawl/scarf; Sock yarn (not including the Artyarns that they sent the wrong color); Chunky sweater for Gus, now for Walter (side needs reseaming, I HATE SEAMING); Boho Multidirectional Scarf. This doesn't include a bunch of random odds and ends (some of which are enough to do more projects with)...this is just the stash that I am intending to knit.













1 comment:

Linda said...

Everything looks great, but that multidirectional scarf looks fabulous! I think I'll be adding it to my TBD list...