Friday, January 05, 2007

Oh sugar!

In an effort to curtail Gus's swearing, I'm attempting to quit myself, hence the euphemisms.


My yarnmarket order arrived, and it's totally correct, but the yarns that I got to coordiante with each other...don't. At all. I got Berroco Boho Colors in Sangria and Boho in Raspberries and Strawberries. On my screen the Raspberries, Strawberries is very purple, in real life it's much more of a burgundy wine color. The Sangria is definitely purple and pink. Both are gorgeous yarns, they're just not going to work together.

I just called Webs and they've obviously written down wrong the colors they used. They said they used Boho 9268, but that's the green, so I'm wondering if they used the lighter red? I just called, and she wasn't sure. I went ahead and added the Torero to my order, and let's hope it works!

Now, what to do with 392 yards of a gorgeous, heavy wine yarn?? I'm not sending it back!!

No comments: