Saturday, January 13, 2007

I cannot start anything else.

Until I finish something!
I'm making some progress.
  • I turned the second heel of the Cascade Fixation socks. I'm a bit concerned that with the elastic, they're going to be too big, but hey, my SIL has bigger feet than I, so if they are, she can have them!
  • I did another triangle on the MD scarf. I am not 100% confident about the Boho being the right yarn for it, but DH thinks it's nice, so I'll keep going. It's about an hour a triangle, and I need to be able to concentrate to do them, so it's an "after the boys go to bed" project.
  • The body of the cardigan is done. I made a mistake with the sleeve I started, I space and started it at the shoulder instead of the underarm and I just know it's gonna bug me. I need to rip out the three rows or so that I've done, and redo it. I would LOVE to get this done in the next couple of days, as all that's left are the sleeves. I'm totally not confident about the sizing on this since I didn't swatch (I know! Bad!), and I'm scared it's going to be too small. I have already frogged two hats for this baby, so I am just going to send this off. Per my measurements, it should work, but I haven't had a newborn in, well, 20 months, so I can't remember how small they are!
  • DH's socks are still languishing on the needles. Maybe I'll take them on the plane with me when I head off to CA on Thursday for 5 days by myself!! If I get something done, I am so bringing the other Boho to start the Magic Waves wrap! I got the yarn to do the size small, and I am (of course) freaking out that it's going to be too small.

Size is my issue today, apparently.

No comments: