Sunday, February 04, 2007

Getting back into it...

Since finishing a few things, I've started a few more. I've got a hat on the needles for the NICU, in a very pretty Tahki Cotton Colors (blues and purples, cute). I started P53 in Supermerino 108, but my skeins are totally different from the picture. It's gorgeous, just a heck of a lot darker than the pictured pattern. I can see that I'm going to need to have smaller projects going too, because this is going to take a long time. It's actually knitting up a bit faster than I though, but it's still a big project - the biggest I've ever undertaken, actually!

I've still got DH's socks languishing on the needles...I don't think I'm inspired to knit two socks at once, so I need to take one of them off the circs. I think I'd like to knit them in parts, serially (feet of each, heels of each, legs of each). That should get me going.

And I am planning my next pair of socks. I think it's going to be Wendy's toe-up Feather and Fan socks, maybe in one of my Lorna's Laces sock wool. I am waiting on some needles and my swift and winder! I had them sent to my mom's house, and they didn't show up before DH left to come back here. My folks are coming down next week to take care of the boys while I have jury duty (on Valentine's Day, fun fun!), so I can wait.

I also need to start Module Two for the CBE program! I got my feedback from Module 1, and it was really positive, which felt really good. I just need to get moving.

No comments: