Sunday, April 29, 2007

Peapod Delivered!

The hat made it's way to the big boy today! It fits him exactly - it could stand to be a bit longer, actually, and it's almost too small. *sigh* Sizing is so hard! He may not even get to wear it, but if he ends up with a little brother or sister, that child will definitely be able to wear it! Now I want to knit him the acorn hat once I order some more of the Samoa. Did I mention how much I love this yarn?

I've got an idea for a project for a friend, I just have to go get the yarn for it. You ever just feel *called* to do something for someone? This project is calling me for this friend, so I think I need to move it up in the priority list. /me checks my budget...Okay, I do have my May allowance coming up in 2 days, I should be able to do it!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Yes! I get "called" to make things for people all the time. In gact, I have a whole long list of things I want to make for friends/kids. I guess that's one way I show I care (Although there is only so many hours in the day, so obviously I haven't made something for everyone I care about...)

wonder_girl said...

HEY!!!! The Mommy of the boy who got the peapod delivery just found you here :-)

He loves his hat and shows it to all of his Mommy's friends so they can ooooh and aaaah over it to.