Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Not much knitting happening right now.

DH and I head off to CA on Friday. Since we're flying out of Albany, we go to the ILs on Thursday night (as in, tomorrow). DS2 had a small tummy thing yesterday so, in addition to every thing else that has to happen, I had to do 17 million loads of laundry. Poor boo, this was his second round of it. No Fun.

I've got two things on needles right now: Jaywalkers and Fetching. I finished the left glove, now I just need to do the right glove. I'm doing the Jaywalkers on size 1s, so they're going to be slow!

The exciting thing about our trip is that WE'RE NOT BRINGING THE KIDS! So, I'll be able to knit en route! Woo hoo! There's also a yarn store that carries Socks That Rock, about 1 mile from our hotel. The only time their hours and my schedule overlap is right before this wedding that we're going to, so I'll be hitting the shop in all my wedding finery!

I have a lovely friend who is (among other things) my knitting buddy. We like to get together for an evening of chatting and knitting. We've had to postpone for coming up on TWO months, due to illness and travel! I miss her! It's been really cool to make a new friend.

No comments: