Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I must be WAY more tired than I thought.

So, in addition to the impulse yarn that's being returned, I bought a skein of Crystal Palace Cotton Chenille in Baby. Tonight, for fun, I knit up their freebie washcloth pattern.

It's so cute! I don't love this colorway, but it was what they had, and before I order more, I wanted to try it. The yarn is really lovely to knit with (though, as with any kind of yarn like this, you have to make sure not to knit it too tightly). The fabric it makes is so soft and snuggly! I could totally see this being such a wonderful baby blanket (though one of the more boring projects to knit...it would be good to do while watching TV, it's all garter stitch).

I realized, after I knit it up, though, that I must be really, really tired. Here are the needles I used:
The picture may be too small to tell that they are actually two different diameters: one is a size 7, and one is a size 5. Can you believe I didn't notice that??



Err, and then there's that whole "two different length needles thing" that I didn't notice too.

No comments: