Thursday, March 19, 2009

We interrupt your regularly scheduled knitting for...

A FO! This is a baby hat for a shower I'm going to on Saturday for one of the neighborhood ladies who happens to be a knitting lady too (there are several knitting ladies in my neighborhood, which is awesome). I know I'm on a yarn diet (I KNOW, ADRIENNE!!), but I didn't have exactly what I wanted for this so I did buy yarn for it. Does it count if it's for a gift? The pattern is my own, and I'm going to write it up and put it on Ravelry, I think. It's terribly cute! Now I want to make one for my own little girl.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

You're darn right you're on a yarn diet! ;) But I haven't actually SEEN your stash...just heard about it! :)

I do have to admit, I had a bit of a binge this weekend...a binge with a purpose, if you will. Classic Yarns Of Grafton is closing and...well..everything was 50% & 75% off...really too good to pass up. AND my friend wants me to help her make a necklace scarf for the summer. I bought about 5 different things for her to pick from, and some Rowan all seasons cotton for some baby projects and I could have just kept going. It is so hard to be on a yarn diet. ;) I tried and failed.