Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Brief crafting update...

Brief because really? I got nuthin'. I've just not been in the mood. I've had this wicked cold/sinus infection that's knocked for a loop and I've been watching some Olympics (has NBC managed to piss of every single person in the USA with its coverage, I wonder?), and I've been doing a lot of music. I want to be sewing but I'm waiting on patterns. I am not in a knitting space right now, though my son told me he thought that a robot lovey would be AWESOME. I could also crochet him a space shuttle. How cool is that?? I've gotten some cross stitching done but even that I'm just not feelin' the love right now. I don't know what it is. I just feel like I don't have much time or space for ME right now and until I recharge a bit, I don't know. I'm sure I'll get back into it all, it's essential for me, but I think it's okay to allow a break.

No comments: