Thursday, October 25, 2007

What I accomplished yesterday.

  1. 3 (or was it 4) loads of laundry (INCLUDING folding and putting it away!)
  2. Many, many dishes.
  3. Ran and emptied the dishwasher.
  4. Picked up the two rooms we live in, plus the boys' room.
  5. Cooked a big fancy dinner for ILs who ended up not coming, so DH and I ate it (crock pot ribs-a new recipe that I ended up really not liking and didn't eat, rice, salad, corn bread which was really good).
  6. Spent 1.5 hours at the doctor's office confirming that DS1 did NOT have appendicitis. Worried over DS1 anyway when his temp hit 102 (in the armpit!).
  7. Swept the kitchen approximately 4 billion times.
  8. A nice nap.

You'll notice that knitting is not on the list. That's not entirely true. I did 128 stitches (aka 2 rows) on the Monkey #2 cuff. I was just in domestic mode.

The list for today is a tad different...
  1. Survived a day with a much better feeling kid who is still quarantined from the temp but had ENERGY.
  2. Built an AWESOME train track.
  3. Finished the cuff and did three lace repeats on Monkey #2.
My house is a disaster and we had mac and cheese for dinner, but I'm feeling not quite so worn out today. :)

No comments: