Tuesday, August 21, 2007

And now with PICTURES!

I haven't posted any pictures in a long time, so here's a few things.
First, here's the doomed Feather and Fan Boho scarf. Isn't it pretty? Too bad it would be far, far too short. I think it'll look okay with one less repeat, right?

Next we have here the felted Booga Bag. Also, IMO, quite pretty! I took it out last night to ladies night at the Melting Pot in Framingham (Oh. My. God. Now THAT was an event!) It got some compliments!


And here are the Purple Felted Slippers of Doom. Not so doom-like now! They are very comfy and cushy, but the sole is waay slippery. I've got to figure out how to make it more grippy or I am going to break an ankle!

And here we have my boys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that scarf.

Man, W isn't much smaller than G anymore, is he? Wow.

-Kristy

Anonymous said...

Puffy fabric paint! (For slipper traction, I mean.)

Stephanie said...

Yep, ditto on the puffy fabric paint -- you can do a cool design with it on the soles. :-)

Linda said...

Of all the things you have ade, I think I like the last two the best! (Their cute blond har & mommas smiles).

Anyway, puffy paint, OR you can buy soles that you sew on.....