- 3 (or was it 4) loads of laundry (INCLUDING folding and putting it away!)
- Many, many dishes.
- Ran and emptied the dishwasher.
- Picked up the two rooms we live in, plus the boys' room.
- Cooked a big fancy dinner for ILs who ended up not coming, so DH and I ate it (crock pot ribs-a new recipe that I ended up really not liking and didn't eat, rice, salad, corn bread which was really good).
- Spent 1.5 hours at the doctor's office confirming that DS1 did NOT have appendicitis. Worried over DS1 anyway when his temp hit 102 (in the armpit!).
- Swept the kitchen approximately 4 billion times.
- A nice nap.
You'll notice that knitting is not on the list. That's not entirely true. I did 128 stitches (aka 2 rows) on the Monkey #2 cuff. I was just in domestic mode.
The list for today is a tad different...
- Survived a day with a much better feeling kid who is still quarantined from the temp but had ENERGY.
- Built an AWESOME train track.
- Finished the cuff and did three lace repeats on Monkey #2.